This Polyurethane black band is made of extremely flexible links that contour to the shape of your wrist. The band may look like a steel black PVD but is actually a very light Polyurethane material and would be perfect for any Luminox watch. 22mm fits the 3000 and 3900 series Luminox Navy Seal dive watches and the 23/24mm fits the Evo Seal series 3050 and 3950, 8800 anniversary editions, Blackouts and many others. 20mm fits any other watch that takes that size.
PLEASE NOTE: The 20mm band has pins. The 22 and 23/24mm bands have screw in pins. Please see pictures below.
Please click the VIDEO tab above for installation instructions and how to size the band.
Link Remover needed for 20mm band only
Instructions for sizing 20mm band:
1. Align the band so that the side of the pin with the hole is aligned with the link remover.
2. Turn Link remover clockwise until you feel it connecting with the pin.
3. Gently, continue turning until you hear the pin popping loose.
4. Now that one end of the band is detached, push the pin out towards the other direction, against the arrows.
5. In order to attach the links back, slide the pin in the direction of the arrows, and screw the end piece using the link remover, turning it counter-clockwise.
Instructions for 22 and 23/24
The 22 and 23/24mm sizes have screw in pins for easy link removal. Use a screw driver.